The Social Store works with global social media stars and influencers to create and sell branded products
We offer social media talent the opportunity to sell their own products on the high street and online
- We have great relationships with all of the leading retailers
- Our team can design quality products at affordable price points
- We are experts at maximising all eCommerce channels beyond the website, most notably Amazon and Ebay
Some of our retail partners
We offer retailers unique access to some of the world’s most popular social media talent
- We already work with many of the leading suppliers and licensees
- We are experts at identifying the most appropriate talent and creating great partnerships
We’ve already had huge success launching some ground breaking retail projects
Influencing Retail: Podcast
In our podcast series we interview business leaders and discuss the latest trends making the biggest impact in retail
In this episode Ian interviews Mark Dandy, founder of Captivate Influence, an influencer led social first marketing agency. Mark and Ian discuss the power of influencers for brands and retailers, and how they've played a key part in the success of fast fashion brands...
In this episode Ian interviews Ana Thorsdottir, Head of Business Development and Partnerships EMEA for Tagger Media. Tagger is a data driven influencer marketing platform allowing brands and retailers to effectively and efficiently find the most relevant influencers...
In this first episode Ian interviews Laura Edwards, co-founder of The Viral Group, one of the leading social influencer talent agencies. They discuss a wide range of topics including how brands and retailers can work on a campaign together to some of the new and...